This club is for children aged 4-6 years who are ready to start skiing but don’t
want to spend the whole day on the slopes. Instead this club is designed to give
younger skiers lots of fun both in the snow and out of it.
- 6 mornings of ski school lessons with the Ski School
- Staff waiting to meet children from their lessons
- Ski School Helper based with the youngest skiers to assist in the mornings and get
feedback from instructors
- Hot lunch each day
- Fun-packed childcare activities on 6 afternoons including tobogganing, treasure hunts, snow
games as well as arts and crafts and chalet-based activities.
- Childcare until 4.30pm, 6 days a week
- All staff CRB checked, fully trained and First Aid qualified.
If parents wish to have lunch with their children and ski with them on any afternoon,
this is easy to arrange with the childcare team in the morning.